Thursday 12/06/12

 In Workouts

Thanks for posting your times yesterday everyone, please continue to take that extra minute each day and do so it really helps keep our community encouraged.

If you have not paid for December yet please do so by the end of the week!

We are going to be finalizing the Christmas Party (December 22 – at Sieb’s on Babcock) this weekend so please if you have not done so let us know whether you will be attending or not so we can give them a estimate of how many people we are expecting.

The noon class will begin at 12:15 today. 

Recent Posts
Showing 17 comments
  • dameka
    Reply

    27:27 under the cut ~ all weaknesses…

  • Rebecca Taylor
    Reply

    Yes! I will be at the Christmas Party! Love it! Thanks!

  • Jason
    Reply

    25 mins plus.RX not sure of exact time. 40% of time on Wall Balls and Pullups the other 60% DU. Some Day hopefully DU’s will not be my Achilles heal.

    We are in for the Christmas party.

  • Dave Robinson
    Reply

    21:21 Not able to do DU as of yet. But I did earn my first rip since beginning Crossfit.

    • dameka
      Reply

      I ripped today too, also a first. My hands hate me….

  • Collin
    Reply

    Blake – what time with the Christmas party start and end?

  • jwags
    Reply

    Nice job 5:45!!
    24:48 (10 lb wall ball)
    We are in xmas party.

  • Al
    Reply

    19 even

  • Jeff
    Reply

    I am not able to attend the Christmas party

  • Johnna
    Reply

    I won’t be able to attend. I will be home that weekend for Christmas

  • Suzy
    Reply

    15:09

  • Sarah
    Reply

    17:38

  • Rob
    Reply

    24:29

  • Danielle
    Reply

    15:21rx’d. Love pull ups hate wall balls. Quite the experience for me:)

  • Mike Z
    Reply

    23:19 Rx’d

  • blake
    Reply

    12:26 rx’d the wall balls didn’t suck as badly as I expected them to.

  • Keef
    Reply

    14:18 rx’d

Leave a Comment